We wish all of our clients, friends and family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
The Platinum Group has much to be thankful for this November. Starting with the fun times at our most recent Client Appreciation event. Our next client appreciation will be in February 2019. More details coming soon.
- Try to coordinate colors and themes if at all possible. Keep decor festive, simple and uncluttered.
- It is also a good idea to have keepsake ornaments and delicate decor safely stored away until you have moved.
- For outdoor decor, you’re not going for a Griswold family Christmas. White lights are best. Aim to keep any eye sores, like extension, cords to a minimum.
- Tis the season for holiday scents and smells! Warm apple pie and cinnamon are welcoming scents that can make a potential homeowner feel right “at home”.
- Spread holiday cheer by leaving water bottles or cookies for viewings and walk-throughs. Potential buyers will appreciate the thoughtfulness.
Have a real estate question? Wondering how much your home is worth? The Platinum Group/Keller Williams Team is ready to help you achieve your real estate goals. Let’s connect.